1. Mid-sized cars, fun floor pan. Up to 100" wheelbase (Rear wheel driven only).
2. Four point roll cage, min. pipe 1 1/4", minimum .084 wall thickness, three
bars driver side door, two bars passenger side door.
3. No rear view mirrors allowed.
4. Full windshield or Plexiglas allowed.
5. Two barrel carb. Visible stock. No aftermarket intakes.
6. Any racing fuel allowed. NO NITROUS OXIDE OR ALCOHOL.
7. No quick-change rear ends.
a. Must be four (4) cylinder piston-type with one camshaft. 2300cc or less from
factory in appearance.
EXCEPTION - to the 2300cc rule - The iron duke GM type engine, intake and
exhaust must be down sized. CANNOT USE THE CROSS-FLOW TYPE HEAD ON THE IRON
DUKE. Owner must pull head to be measured upon request of the Director of
Competition, possibly after winning several races or upon request of 75% of the
b. Max. Stroke as measured by piston travel in cylinder: 3.125”
· $100 Protest Fee
· Owner/Driver must pull head to check stroke.
· If stroke is determined to be legal, Owner/Driver will keep protest money.
· If stroke is determined to be illegal, Owner/Driver will lose money, points,
and trophy for that race and protest money will be returned to the protestor.
· If Owner/Driver refuses protest, Owner/Driver will lose money, points, and
trophy for that race and Owner/Driver/Car will be suspended for the next 2
c. No Roller Cams
d. NO ROTARY TYPE ENGINES
e. Must have muffler.
f. Engine to be located in stock position: Maximum Motor Setback: #3 spark plug
must be in front of centerline between ball joints
NO AFTERMARKET ALUMINUM HEADS.
a. Stock full floor pan, in stock location - No double floor pans.
b. Firewall in stock location - stock firewalls, no aftermarket or homemade.
c. Suspension cannot be moved or altered, no tube chassis.
d. Stock control arms on rear (stock mounts), no hem joints or adjustments on
e. Front clip must match rear suspension
f. NO PANHARD BARS OR J BARS ON REAR
g. Stock A Arms (No tube type)
h. May run racing springs and shackles
11. Standard shift or automatic transmission
12. Tires & Wheels:
a. Tires: 8 1/2” tread width MAX No mud and snow tires. Soft compound tires. New
or recapped. Grooving is allowed.
b. Wheels: No more than 8 1/2” when measured on outside of wheel.
13. Radiator protection may be tied into roll cage system
14. Nerf Bars - Between front and back tire and behind back tire. 1 1/2" MAX
tubing for bars. Tires have to remain flush or outside of nerf bars. NO
EXCEPTIONS! Must be rounded on all comers. Must be a tubular bend with no corner
welding. NO EXCEPTIONS! All bars will be inspected before you will be allowed to
15. Car numbers should be clearly visible from scorer stand. Recommend 18” or
taller. Top numbers must be at least 22” tall and facing grandstands.
16. One shock per wheel. Front shocks may be moved to allow for weight jacks.
Rear shocks must be in stock appearing location. Rear shocks must use stock
lower mounts. Top mount must be in stock appearing location.
17. Stock bumpers are allowed. If bumper is modified or if a pipe bumper is used
it must be CUT TO INSIDE EDGE OF TIRE and capped if exposed. NO ROUGH EDGES.
Material for bumper may not exceed 4 inches.
18. May run spoiler of 8" of clear material
19. May run electric fuel pump. Shut off in cockpit.
20. Must run hood at all times.
21. All body panels must be fastened securely.
22. Approved Fuel Cells only
23. Batteries are to be fastened down securely.
24. Approved racing seats
25. Approved racing belts - properly installed
26. Approved driving suits ONLY! Approved Helmet.
27. The Management and/or track officials interpretation of these rules shall be
accepted as binding.
CARS MAY BE CHECKED AT ANY TIME, VIOLATION OF ANY RULES MAY RESULT IN
2009 Mini Stock Rules