American or Foreign front wheel drive cars with a max. wheelbase of 104 inches.
NO HONDA, MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE, EAGLE TALON, CRX, PLYMOUTH LASERS
WILL BE ALLOWED.
Car must remain stock, This includes suspension parts and locations
4 Cylinder automatic transmission or standard transmission allowed.
No turbo charges or supercharged.
Fuel Injection only .
No Carburetor Cars Allowed.
No Trucks or Vans allowed.
1. All trim, chrome, glass and lights must be removed with all broken glass
removed from car.
2. All mirrors must be removed.
3. All airbags must be removed.
4. Dash may remain but all other interior must be removed.
5. RACING SEATS and BELTS are Mandatory, no exceptions.
6. All pedals must be stock for year and make of car and must be in stock position
on stock mounts.Throttle cables must remain. No Linkage.
7. Fuel tanks must be stock for year and make of model and must be in stock
position. No Fuel Cells.
8. Fuel lines must be in stock position under cars.
9. Battery may be moved to passenger side floorboard but must be secured in a box.
10.4 Point cage is mandatory with a minimum of 3 driver door bars. Absolutely no
bars forward or Rearward at 4 point cage. No front bars front or rear. Minimum of
2 3/8 or larger bars in windshied Area in front of driver.
11. Hood must have 12”x12” hole in center location for fire extinguisher. Hood must
be pinned, NO BOLTS.
12. No race engines. Transmission and Engine must be same for year and make of model.
13. Aluminum Wheels are allowed . 13”, 14” and 15” only with a max width of 7”. Tires must
be street legal.DOT radials. No grooving or siping of tires . No racing tires or retreads will be allowed.
14. Stock body parts only. No homemade body panels. No aluminum interiors. All
holes in the firewallMust be covered with aluminum or steel.
15. No headers. Stock steel manifolds only. Exhaust must exit under the car.
Car Claim Rule:
Only the Promoter reserves the right to Claim any car at anytime,
he deems feasible